If you are interested in scheduling a massage appointment, please read through the following policies and procedures prior to booking. Please make the choice that is best for you and our community, considering your personal risk factors and your exposure.
Policies and Procedures
I am following practice guidelines recommended by the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards (FSMTB), along with infection control recommendations made by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
What I’m asking of you:
- Full vaccination is required.
- Boosters are also recommended.
- Masks are required for everyone. This requirement is based on recommendations from the CDC.
- If you are sick or experiencing any respiratory or flu symptoms, fever, sore throat, or shortness of breath please cancel your appointment. There is no penalty for cancelling due to illness.
- If you have been exposed to someone diagnosed with Covid-19 or with Covid-19 symptoms within the last 14 days, please cancel your appointment.
What I’m asking of myself:
- I am fully vaccinated.
- I will cancel all appointments if I am sick, experiencing any of the above symptoms, or have been exposed to someone diagnosed with Covid-19 in the past 14 days.
- In order to keep clients and myself safe, I will be wearing a mask the entire session.
- All touched surfaces will be disinfected before every session.
- The massage table, bolster, and face cradle will be disinfected top to bottom before each appointment.
- All linens will be washed with laundry disinfectant and dried on a sanitizing cycle.